
The Ancient Greeks used the same word soul for
'alive' as for 'en souled'. So the earliest
surviving Western philosophical view might suggest
that the terms soul and aliveness as synonymous.

Parana At ma can be assumed as an infinite ocean
who is Omnipresent and we are all bathing in that
infinite ocean - to give an extension to what
you wrote. But that was not sufficient for
ancient Hindus. Some humans are born poor and
some as rich - whether in material wealth or
knowledge. Only Karma of past lives can answer
such a variation. The soul is said to have
a Karma energy sheath that separates it from
Omnipresent Parana At ma. (It is similar to the
case of a balloon which has the same air inside
as it is outside). If that sheath is pierced
through Yoga or Tapas, soul gets merged with
Super Soul resulting Moksha or Nirvana.
I don't pretend to have scientific, measurable proof that trees have souls. All I have is a feeling and normally feelings are NOT enough for me. But, in the case of souls, I don't believe we
would have the ability to measure their existence even if they did exist. I sometimes get the same feeling from trees that I get from other humans--a rising up in me that reaches out across the void to another being.
TREES ARE ALIVE . MOST RELIGIONS BELIEVE THAT LIFE AND SOUL ARE ENTWINED.
SO STOP CHOPPING DEFENSELESS TREES AND RAIN FORESTS DOWN
GO OUT SIDE AND HUG A TREE,IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.
No comments:
Post a Comment